Free Pattern Friday - Top 10 Free Bear Patterns:
1. Valentine Bear - By Sharon Ojala. I love Sharon's patterns and this one has to be one of my favourites! Turning the feet into hearts was so clever!
2. Panda Bear - By Angie's Art Studio. This is one of the cutest panda patterns I've seen online - and it's free!
3. Teddy Bear - By Sharon Ojala. Another AmigurumiFreely pattern, this one comes with a full video tutorial.
4. Sam The Little Teddy Bear - By Carolina Guzman. I have been an admirer of One & Two Company's designs for a while now. This little guy comes with a blue jumper using simple but effective colour changes.
5. Sweet Dreams Teddy - By Michele Wilcox. How sweet is this little bed time bear? His clothing is adorable, making him a perfect night time pal for a child.
6. Walter Bear - By Janine Holmes. I love this bright stripy bear! Make him in pastel colours and he'd be perfect for a new baby.
7. Paddington Bear - By Yellow, Pink & Sparkly. This blog is stuffed full of wonderful, free amigurumi patterns - just look at this awesome Paddington complete with clothes!
8. Buttercup Bear - By Yellow, Pink & Sparkly. Another pattern from Yellow, Pink & Sparkly. This little bear would be so suited for a baby shower gift.
9. Mini Bear - By Little Muggles. I just love this bright & happy bear! Check him out on the Little Muggles blog,
10. Sweater Bears - By Wayuki. These sweet little bears are more typical amigurumi style. A simple, straight forward pattern.
Check back next month for my top 10 free patterns of November. Don't forget to check out my Pinterest page for thousands of free craft tutorials and, of course, free amigurumi patterns!
Have a crafty weekend everyone!